Your first visit to Pennsylvania Spine and Headache Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you and gives you time to get to know your doctor. Please make sure to bring important background medical information, including your medical history,imaging studies, lab and other test results. On this site, you can find helpful practical information, such as a map and directions to our offices payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your consultation.
Our practice is working together with you to realize a shared vision of providing cutting edge interventional and other effective pain therapies to provide uncompromising excellence in medical care for the patient in pain.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- To advance the level and quality of patient care individually and in the pain patient community at large.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a uniquely creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels and to advance new therapies.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing questions you may have. We look forward to your first visit.